The Fifth Wall Society Recruitment Simulation Training
CASE FILE: NA-900796-86
CASE NAME: THE KIDNAPPED HUMANOIDS OF ALLEGAN COUNTY MICHIGAN
*PLEASE NOTE: This game has elements that some players may find spooky or scary. Please keep this is mind before booking. Recommended for ages 12+.
SIMULATION DURATION: 60 minutes
TEAM MEMBERS: 2-10 (at least 4 recommended)
DIFFICULTY: Variable/not applicable (score based system)
In 1986, The Fifth Wall Society was called to investigate unusual activity in a remote forest cabin.
This is what Burt Hilcox, from the Society’s Advance Research Team (ART), wrote about the case in October, 1986:
“The following are the facts we have collected concerning the cabin at 2 Old River Road in Fennville, Michigan:
1. Resident is a male, late 20s;
2. He is holding someone or something captive in the cellar;
3. Based on intercepted communications, he has a foreign partner or handler;
4. He has also recruited a female in her early 20s to help him with his project;
5. He has a planned trip to Berlin;
6. He’s shipping a large container around the same time.
7. Local and federal authorities refuse to investigate due to fantastic claims
(category: urban legend)
We believe he is part of some sort of project on behalf of a rival foreign government. Therefore, it’s crucial an investigative team infiltrate the cabin to gather enough information to stop any imminent threats. This individual should be considered dangerous. Defensive actions against him has been approved if the need arises.”
Your team, acting as the original investigators, will participate in a simulation of this case file.
Your performance will be graded on the following criteria:
1. Problem Solving
2. Data Collection
3. Ethical choices
4. Time used
Remember: at no time should you harm anyone or anything during the course of your investigations, unless there is danger or threat. Your job is to observe, collect data, and report back to The Fifth Wall Society.